Saturday, June 16, 2012

Internet, the new dumping grounds

Lo and behold, I mis-clicked my gmail account and found my long lost blog. A blog for some college assignment that if it weren't for google, I would have failed. Wait now that I have gotten my cert they can't do anything to me right?

So this blog may or may not get a second breath of life. Most likely I will just use this selfishly and dump whatever I feel like dumping without a care about the world. If I somehow manage to get rich and never have to work another day any more, i'll give more thought to posting something more ............ intelligent.

So here ends the 2 cent I have. Content wise, there is a new club opening called Lust KL, or what everyone will call it Lust. Not sure why they want to add in KL in the official name since well, who is going to actually use it. I got some friends going over today so I am going to join them, the free-flow part got my undivided attention long enough for my brain to register that its something good.

I am just going to dump their poster and FB link so if there is anyone (yeah right) that reads it could gleem more info on it.






No comments: